Here are some secrets of longevity for prolonging Life:
- Washing your hands adds 2 years.
- Good Dental Hygiene can add 6 years in your life.
- A stable Married partnership can add on 7 years to life, according to a 2006 study from University of California in L.A. It showed that these people live Healthier, Happier, and Longer lives. A divorce can strip away 3 years from your life.
- Regular exercise adds about 2 or more years to your life, according to a Harvard Alumni Study. You should aim to burn at least 2000 calories a week.
- Cigarette smoking can reduce 10 years from your life as tobacco smoke contains highly toxic chemicals.
- Smoking, No Exercise, Fast Food and a Stressful Life can strip away 20 years.